Social Media Services Beverly Hills has announced that at last Facebook Reactions are available.You now have the ability to respond to someone else’s status with Angry, Haha and more.
If you don’t see the option yet here’s how to do it:
From a desktop:
- To access it from the desktop version of Facebook just hover the cursor over the like button and voila the reactions appear.
- Be careful not to select an unwanted reaction though.
- As soon as you begin using the reactions the top three reactions received for each post will show; clicking on each reactions shows you the number of people who chose each reaction.
- Although you can use only one reaction per post it is possible to edit your reaction choice in the case that you change your mind; Facebook will change the reaction count accordingly.
From a mobile device:
- When using the Facebook app on your device you might need to close and restart it in order for the reactions to appear.
- As soon as you press the Like button a message will pop up instructing you to click and hold in order for reactions to appear.
- If you don’t see the reaction you want immediately it may require a little patience.
- Click and hold the Like button on Facebook when using the mobile app to make the new reactions appear.